Prompt: “Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
I realize that most of my posts have been entirely too cerebral. Here is my attempt to lighten it up a bit.
In no particular order: things that make me happy:
1. Being goofy with friends (see pic)
2. Being goofy while traveling with friends (see pic below)
3. My garden and any garden really, below is the countryside of Denmark, naturally beautiful
4. Napping in a hammock with my boyfriend
5. Felines, they are their own independent little people in fur coats that live with me
7. Crisp hotel linens
8. The smell of coffee
9. Good food and a well thought out meal
10. Wine, mainly red but a nice sauvignon blanc, something sparkling or chardonnay on a warm summer afternoon is the best
12. Live Music, just about anything live and I’m there!
13. Smell of leather
14. Art and anyone who attempts to be creative
15. The seasons- all equally
16. The beach, don’t care how old I get, I will wear a bikini until I’m in the nursing home
17. Fog, very mysterious thing
19. Hot showers
20. Having someone wash my hair
22. The color red
23. The sounds of birds doing their thing in the morning
24. Big hats